We encourage and welcome parents/guardians to volunteer at G3 all year long. We welcome you to submit a volunteer form with copies of current immunizations (MMR, TDAP, TB & Flu) and a picture identification card. Parents having met all the requirements may volunteer.
Here are ways to volunteer:
- Support the classroom and donate classroom supplies
- Family projects and educational outings
- Help with materials or assist in the classroom
- Chaperone in field trips
- Donate food or goodies for teachers during parent conferences
- Assist with student supervision and/or valet from 7:00-7:45
- Attending the following events: Back to school night, parent conferences, parent forums
For the safety of our students and staff, we use the raptor system which allows us to screen visitors, contractors, and volunteers in our schools.